The Washington, DC-Metro area is fortunate to have an abundance of excellent hospitals and medical centers serving the capital area population.
Inova Fairfax Hospital is an 833-bed tertiary care hospital, which houses Northern Virginia’s only Level-1 Trauma Center for treating the most critically injured patients. It is also has the nation’s fifth busiest obstetrics program. US News & World Report magazine ranked Inova Fairfax Hospital in the following specialties: Heart and Heart Surgery, Gynecology, Digestive Disorders and Endocrinology.
Other nearby medical centers include:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Reston Hospital Center
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Children’s National Medical Center
- Georgetown University Hospital
- George Washington University Hospital
- National Naval Medical Center
- National Institutes of Health
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- Other urgent care facilities