The Best Neighborhood in Vienna!
Shouse Village in Vienna, Virginia is a family oriented neighborhood with 260 single-family homes conveniently located just outside of Washington, DC. Vienna, Virginia, was rated by CNN/Money Magazine as one of the top five places to live in the country and lies within the McLean High School pyramid, one of the top schools in the nation. Our community enjoys close access to the Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts, the world-class shopping of Tysons Corner, and the highly rated Colvin Run Elementary School. Some of the many amenities that make Shouse Village so special among communities in the Northern Virginia area are:
- a community center for classes and social events
- large swimming pool with slide and swim team
- tennis and basketball courts
- a pond and walking paths through beautiful wooded areas
- sidewalks allowing children and residents to walk safely
We invite you to take a few minutes to learn more about our truly unique community on our webpage and to contact us if you would like more information or have any questions.